Zoom is a cloud-based video conferencing service that enables users to hold virtual meetings via video, audio, or both while conducting live.
Along similar lines, a significant number of Zoom users don’t even know how to do a webinar on Zoom.
Therefore, in this article, we will provide some insightful details about how to conduct a webinar on zoom.
Depending on the size of the webinar license, Zoom users can broadcast a Zoom meeting to up to 50,000 view-only attendees. Webinar licenses are available in capacities ranging from 500 to 50,000 participants.
In a webinar, you can share your screen, video, and audio as the host or a panelist, while attendees can interact with the host and panelists via chat or question and answer.
How to organize a webinar on zoom?
Webinars require advance registration, with automated or manual approval. Or, attendees can join without registering by clicking a link during the webinar.
Steps to schedule a webinar with registration:
1. Go to your Zoom account and sign in
2. After Sign in, select “Schedule My Webinar”
- Enter all the details like the Webinar Name and agenda of the meeting
- Write the hostname, topic, company name, and other details as asked
- Enter the Date, duration, and time of the webinar
3. Choose the options for registration
Attendees can be asked to register via a form or they can simply enter their name and e-mail address to join the webinar
4. Select Questions and Answer session
With the Q&A feature of a Zoom webinar, people can ask questions during the webinar. You can turn this feature on and off. When it’s turned on, you can choose to make the Q&A anonymous or show the questions to the attendees.
Go to “Webinar Options,” check “Q&A,” and click “Schedule” to get to the Q&A settings for a webinar.
5. Save your WEBINAR for future reference
6. Promote the event between your attendees
Copy the URL to send to attendees or share it via email, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms.
7. Starting a webinar
On the scheduled day Sign in to Zoom’s website and click on Webinars. Find the webinar and click the Start button.
As you are now aware of how to organize the webinar on zoom, please take note that zoom also offers its clients a free meeting facility that is accessible for 40 minutes.
How to host a webinar on zoom for free?
The beginning of your webinar can begin in different ways.
- After logging in to the Zoom web portal, navigate to the Webinars tab. Locate the webinar, and then click the Start button.
- To access the Meetings tab within the Zoom client, click here. Locate the webinar, and then click the Start button.
- If you have already put this event on your calendar, you should follow the link that is provided on the reminder that you have created.
How to record zoom webinars without permission?
You can record meetings or webinars as a Zoom host. If your Zoom meetings or webinars must be automatically recorded, you can set the recording to occur only while you are present in each session.
Furthermore, if you ever want to try something other than Zoom, you can take the help of free recording tools for example – ScreenRec. It’s a free recording tool with unlimited recording time and the ability to record in HD quality.
Below are the steps you need to follow, If you want to record zoom webinars without permission
- Click into your Canvas course, which is where the meeting was scheduled to take place
- Choose Zoom from the menu for getting around the course.
- Choose the tab called Cloud Recordings.
- Click on the recording’s title to download it.
- Just below your cloud recording is a link that says “Download.”
How to create a webinar link on zoom?
If you want to know how to create a webinar link on zoom then follow the steps below :
- Open Zoom App and Click on Sign in option
- Enter your e-mail address and password and then click on sign-in below
- After the Zoom home page will be displayed
- Click on Schedule to create Zoom Meeting Link
- The schedule meeting dashboard will be opened
- Enter the topic
- Select the date and time as per your requirement
- Select Meeting ID has given automatic or personal
- The password will be created automatically when you select meeting ID
- In Video options select host on or off as per your requirement
- Select the calendar option
- Under the Advanced option tick on enable join before the host
- After that click on Save and the webinar link will be created on zoom
So, now that you’ve seen how easy it is to create a webinar link on Zoom, let’s look at how to open Zoom without downloading.
How to open zoom without downloading?
It is not necessary to download the app to use zoom because you can simply use the web browser on your laptop or personal computer to access it. Let’s take a look at some easy methods that will show you how to launch zoom without having to download it.
- Open your chrome browser and enter Zoom Meetings
- When you click on the Zoom website, the Zoom home page will appear.
- Enter the Meeting ID assigned to you by the host or organizer.
- Then, click the “Launch Zoom Meetings” button.
- The meeting will begin
The client approves users who can’t install or download use their PC web browser to attend Zoom meetings without installing the app.
How to join the webinar on zoom?
You can join the webinar by visiting the link given to you by the host or the one provided to you in the confirmation email. You can also find the URL in the confirmation email sent to you by the host.
Take a look at the instructions that are given down below to learn how to attend a webinar on zoom.
- Sign in using the desktop client or the mobile app to access Zoom…
- Tap or click the Join button.
- After entering the webinar ID, click Join or press the Join Meeting button on your device.
- Enter your name and email address when requested, and then click or tap the Join button to join the webinar.
To end the webinar at any time, select the Leave meeting option. If the webinar is still open when you leave, you can always return later unless the host has locked it.
To sum it up, Zoom Phone was the obvious choice when it came to saving money, having a clean interface, and being able to make existing apps work better.
It’s easy to make the Zoom Meetings App work in Zoom Webinars. This includes letting Guest users use an app as an Attendee without having to add the app or sign in.
We would really appreciate it if you let us know how much this has helped you in the comments below.
Do let us know in the comments how helpful this blog has been for you. We try to disseminate knowledge regarding every aspect of online business here along with some useful tips and also regularly share many successful entrepreneurs’ advice for beginners. So we are more than happy if you come back again.