Limited Seats Available, Join Us On 18-19Th December.
Exclusive 2 Days Workshop to
Discover Efficient Backtracking Approach to Set & Reach Your Financial Goals Faster
Join 1000+ of India’s Digital Entrepreneurs to learn, share foolproof strategies and connect online to create profitable businesses that give you time & location freedom to spend quality time with your family without sacrificing on your business.
For two days, Internet Moguls will stream for 9+ hours of Digital Entrepreneurship fundamentals, consisting of hyper-focused modules covering basic to advanced levels of digital entrepreneurship, panels and live Q&A sessions to help take your business to the next level.
This all-in-one business education event will bring you closer to goals than ever before from the comfort of your home.
Not to terrify you, but the numbers are real: 96% of all firms fail during the first ten years, with 80% failing within the first two. However, even the 4% who make it aren’t necessarily successful or profitable; they simply survive.
As if it weren’t enough… 95% of businesses will never surpass $1 million in yearly sales, and 95% of the remaining 5% will never reach $5 million, with only a few exceeding $10 million.
Thus, only 2% of all firms in the world are genuinely thriving.
Because 98% of businesses lack a 3-STEP STRATEGY:
At the 2-DAY Internet Mogul Workshop, we help you master these three pillars of successful online business with our BUSINESS EQUATION FORMULA.
In this 2-DAY Workshop, we will help you to create your BUSINESS EQUATION that ultimately will help you set clear targets.
4.8/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rating On Google
Hi, I am Avi Arya, a streetcar racer turned hotelier turned Social Media Influencer, the first internet mogul who believes that the shortest distance between two hearts is a story. My company, Internet Moguls, is included in Insights magazine’s list of TOP 20 TECH companies. I have helped 50000+ entrepreneurs set up their online businesses using the power of videos to generate non-stop leads and sales.
If you are reading until this section, that means that you are interested in our offering.
Now there may be two reasons that you have not registered yet:
Buy a pizza, have a cup of coffee, watch a movie. We know that this is a much more important investment rather than you taking a chance to start an online business with proven systems and coaching.
All the best with that!
I give you a 100% guarantee that you’ll love this 2-hour workshop or I’ll return your money back and let you keep all the bonus anyway (No questions asked 100% money back guarantee)
Just email me your receipt and I’ll give you back your money with no questions asked.
This Internet Moguls Program helps you to leverage your business by using the latest digital systems and strategies that we use ourselves.
The systems and strategies that we share are time-tested and have worked for various industries over time. The Internet Moguls Program will help you to scale your business
Yes! It is the exact same system that Avi Arya has used to grow his family business, and he used the exact same strategies to help his 50,000 students.
To attend the workshop, you will need to have a working Internet connection, phone, or laptop.
No! This is a live interactive program where you have to perform all the tasks alongside.
This site is not a part of the Facebook™ website or Facebook™ Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook™ in any way.
FACEBOOK™ is a trademark of FACEBOOK™, Inc. This is a training program that requires you to do the learning and application. Results not guaranteed. My success comes through my hard work and endeavour. Students’ success comes from their hard work and compliance.
Half of the money you spend on marketing is wasted, and you don’t know which half.
From today onwards, this will not happen & you will get the exact framework to build and implement a successful marketing plan to get positive ROI on every rupee spend on Marketing.